The Light

 Hi guys,
Today I am going to be entertaining you with a story I wrote. Hope you enjoy it!







THE LIGHT

I open my eyes, to see if it is morning yet. My head slightly raised from the pillow on my bed. Yes, it is bright. I wheeze in pain; my right eye hurts and I hide underneath my pillow, like Count Dracula. After a while, I cannot breathe, so I simply close my right eye and take my head from underneath my pillow. And examine the light coming through my blinds, with my one naked eye. My left – eye.
         I watch the light forcing its rays through the blind. Just bursting to scorch our eyes. Like a million, trillion torches in your eyes at the same time, the sun rays shine. The rays do their duty every day, waking people up, well if you haven’t any blinds, curtains or shutters of course.
          And for the sun, you can say it looks like an orange, but to me, cheddar cheese with orange peelings on top. But of course the sun isn’t cheddar cheese and orange peelings, for it the orange peeling will get bad and the cheese will melt and drip to
Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. And humans will perish along with the planets.
           The light does get weak and tired around afternoon, evening and the rays dim and eventually disappear and let Miss. Night come out to send all those naughty kids to bed. But we don’t need to know about Miss. Night, after all our title is ‘ THE LIGHT’

Sorry, Miss. Night,
But I can only do person a day
And today is not your day
I checked my calendar and tomorrow doesn’t look good either

THANK YOU







Comments

Post a Comment