Introduction

Salutations!

I'm Naysa and I'm 11 years old. I have a younger brother who is 9 and an older sister who is 17. I wanted to create a blog because I have a passion for cooking/baking and writing. I wanted to share my passion with the world and help other people who like cooking/baking and writing. My inspiration is my mum and dad. My dad with cooking and my mum with reading and writing. Every day my family and I hold a book club which we all attend and during the book club we share 10 words we've learnt and we read Stephen King 'On Writing.'  Stephen King is a great writer so far I have read his first published book 'Carrie' and I am now reading 'Pet Sematary'.  He inspires me so much. Surprisingly he was born in the same month I was born in, September what a coincidence!
Well, thanks for taking your time and reading my intro please tell other people about me and subscribe, thank you! Bye for now!



Comments

Post a Comment