CORNWALL STORY


Hi guys,

And today I’m going to be writing about Cornwall, I have written a poem on Cornwall, but, today I’m going to be writing a story on the place. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy my story!





CORNWALL

It was a 7hour drive, but that didn’t stop me from loving Cornwall. Yes, the food was a bit off, but that didn’t stop me from loving Cornwall. The horrible smell of dung drifted through the air, while the birds sang us beautiful songs everyday. Cornwall had beautiful land, the fields were every shade of green, with magnificent flowers blossoming, and swinging their leaves at the Sun. Who never left us chilled to the bone, but full of warmth. And in the night, it was equally as wonderful as day. The stars up in the sky twinkled like diamonds, making your twinkle along with them. After all Cornwall was such a quiet town, at night, and during day.

        Beaches full of tiny pebbles, and shells coated the sand. And the water from the sea gushed, spluttered and splattered onto the big bulky rocks; which had seaweed and barnacles on it. 

       We challenged the sea, by taking our shoes and socks, climbing to the end of the barrier of the big rocks and resisted the rough waves that came crashing down with angry currents. The water was cold, ice cold, dirty and salty. We avoided the foam the sea had produced by simply jumping over it.

      After a fun day of many adventures, we’ll head back to the house we were staying at, and have the worst lunch ever!
This is not my video that I've put up. Please follow me on my Gmail Cocochapters@Gmail.com. Ans subscribe to me. Thank you. 


Comments