JAMES THE TERRIBLE

Hi guys,
It's Naysa and today I have written a story for you hope you like it, if you do, please follow me, thanks!







JAMES THE TERRIBLE

James was a troublesome teen let me tell you one of his terrible crimes. He’s been intoxicated before… yes very bad indeed, but just saying in this mini story of mine is some gobsmacking, lagsmacking things James has committed. So if you don’t like the sound of this then I suggest you just find something else and read that.
So it was a sunny day but obviously, it was raining on James, he walked to school with the devil on his shoulder saying, “ You’re a bad boy James and I like that keep on the good work.” He arrived at school just in time and he couldn’t just wait to show his classmates his new discovery.
The school bell rang and everyone was seated at his or hers desk. “ Alright, girls and boys, morning warm up, what’s 3 times 3?

2 minutes later
10 minutes later

As you can see we don’t have a class of smart children. To set it straight they’re all empty vessels.
“ Okay, as I can see we don’t know our 3 times table, so we won't be doing the algebra we were supposed to be doing.”
Mrs. Jammer’s taught until the end of break time, yes, they were that bad, but finally, Mrs. Jammers gave up and asked for show and tell. James went up first “ hey guys this called poteen, by then Mrs Jammers was already looking for his parents phone number, it’s made from potatoes, and you drink it!”
The class guffawed. “ Potatoes, ay, who would like to drink potatoes! Where did you get it? Or did you just find it in the gutter, where you belong!?” Rob jeered.
By this statement the class vomited whole new level of laughter. Tears filled James eyes, he didn’t want anybody to see him crying so he tried to avoid eye contact and looked to the ground trying to hold back his frustration and anger. Finally James ran over to Rob and thumped him, good, real good.
“ James Wilson I will have none of this none sense, your parents wont answer the phone so lets take to the headmasters office.” Mrs Jammers finally gave up calling.
“I hate you Mrs Jammers, I hate you all!” his tears were uncontrollable; he ran and locked his self in a locker.
“ One day they will all bow down to me, serve me, work from me and I will laugh at them, punish them! Just watch me Rob, just watch me.” James said underneath his breath.


TO BE CONTINUED…

Comments