MY FAVOURITE BOOKS


Hi guys
Today I'm going to be doing my favourite books. My top 6 favourite books. Thank you.

1.

Mr Stink by David Walliams












I liked this book because it was funny. I love the way he exaggerates the fact that Mr Stink was smelly. he touches many emotions like humour, joy and sadness and many more. but I think he touches sadness and humour a lot. he's an excellent author, he shows the rigidness of Mr Stink and the way he talks, so posh. it gives you a clue, that he had come from an upper class family and had had a wife once . and to my surprise he does have a wife, well, he use to. until she died. and the fact that Chloe sticks with Mr Stink shows that she hasn't got any friends. he leaves clues I enjoyed that book.

2.

The secret garden





















3.




4.






















5.






















6.























So, thanks, for taking you time and looking at this post. Please follow me on my Gmail cocochapters@Gmail.com and please subscribe. bye!













Comments