FUNNY QUOTES

Hi guys,
Its Naysa and Joseph sharing some funny quotes, which will make you, laugh your pants off!



JOKE 1.

“ Did you just fall?”

“ No I attacked the floor”

“ Backwards?”


“ I’m so talented”


JOKE 2.

My daughter wanted a Cinderella themed-party’

So I invited all her friends and made them clean up the house!


JOKE 3.

 My friend said that there was life outside the computer
 So I asked him to send me the link


JOKE 4.

I’m returning your nose dear

 It was in my business


JOKE 5.

I love my six-pack so much I protect it with a layer of fat


JOKE 6.

I don’t need a hairstylist

My pillow gives me one every morning


JOKE 7.

I hate it when people ask

“Do you have a toilet?”

No we pee in the yard!



JOKE 8.

Say this quickly

EYE, YAM, STEW, PEED


JOKE 9.

I will slap you so hard even Google won’t be able to find you!


JOKE 10.

I try to avoid things that make me look fat like:
Scales
Mirrors and photographs




Thanks please subscribe!



















Comments